You select the sites allowed to advertise on your site from Ad Swapper™ Local, as follows:-
- Run the “Update Local Site” option (so as to download the latest list of currently enabled Ad Swapper™ sites),
- Run the “Select the Sites To Advertise/Advertise On” option (from which you select the sites that may advertise on your site – as described below), then;
- Run the “Update Central Site” option (to tell Ad Swapper™ Central about any changes you’ve made).
- Click the “view/edit” button (belonging to the site you want to enable).
- A page like the following should appear:-
- Set the “Display This Site’s Ads On Your Site ?” field (on that page), to YES.
“Select the Sites To Advertise/Advertise On”
Clicking this option will display a page like (eg):-
This page lists all the currently enabled Ad Swapper™ sites (including yours *).
(*) So long as you’ve also registered your site (at Ad Swapper™ Central), filled in the Site Profile, and run “Update Central Site”).
By default, the display of ads from other Ad Swapper™ sites (on your site), is disabled. To allow any particular site to advertise on your site:-