You select the Web Site Collections you want to advertise on, from Ad Swapper™ Local, as follows:-
- Run the “Update Local Site” option (so as to download the latest list of currently enabled Web Site Collections, from Ad Swapper™ Central),
- Run the “Select the Web Site Collections You Want This Site to Belong To” option (from which you select the Web Site Collections whoose sites you want to advertise on), then;
- Run the “Update Central Site” option (to tell Ad Swapper™ Central about any changes you’ve made).
- Click the “view/join/leave” button (belonging to the Collection you want to join).
- A page like the following should appear:-
- Check the “Do You Want This Site To Belong To This Collection ?” field (on that page).
“Select the Web Site Collections You Want This Site to Belong To”
Clicking this option takes you to a page like (eg):-
This page lists all the currently enable Web Site Collections. and for each one, shows whether you’ve selected and joined it yet).
By default, no Web Site Collections are selected. To select any particular Collection:-
Notes! If the Collection you’ve selected is moderated, then that Collection’s owner/moderator has to approve your site being a member of their Collection. This will almost certainly take a few days (depending on how frequently the Collection’s owner updates their list of approved sites). If the Collection you’ve selected is un-moderated, your ads should may appearing on the Collection’s sites almost immediately.